Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm still sick to my stomach!

   Today, I viewed a video on facebook about a 6 month old girl who was physically and sexually abused to DEATH! What the freak is wrong with people? I just don't get it! I was literally bawling while I was watching this video. The news in New Mexico, I think that was were it was, decided they wanted to post the pictures of this little girls bruised lifeless body, to show the public that child abuse is a real issue! 
   The rest of my day, this story has haunted me! I was at the grocery store, by myself, waiting for my deli meat and this video popped back up in my head. I started to tear up in the grocery store!! I was thinking, Oh please don't let the tears start flowing down my face! It was the saddest thing I've seen in a long, long time! Why?? What draws individuals to commit such horrific crimes? I just don't get it!!

No comments: